Sunday, December 19, 2010

JaSexxy's Road to Reading 200 Books

I have a goal for the 2011 Book Reading Season and that is to have read 200 books by Jan. 2012. I am currently at 156, but will be at 160 before 2010 ends. Here is a list of books I would like to read in 2011.. These are in no particular order:

  1. Water For Elephants
  2. Skinny Dip
  3. FaeFever
  4. The Angel's Game
  5. Crime and Punishment
  6. World War Z
  7. The Poisonwood Bible
  8. Under the Dome
  9. Full Dark, No Stars
  10. After Sunset
  11. The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay
  12. The Inferno
  13. The Chronicles of Narnia (the complete series)
  14. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (the complete series)
  15. Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of Nimh
  16. Waiter Rant
  17. Rebecca
  18. Thunderstruck
  19. The Chicago Way
  20. To Kill a Mockingbird
  21. Catcher in the Rye
  22. The Devil's Teeth
  23. High Fidelity
  24. Reading Lolita in Tehran
  25. The Namesake
  26. Maximum Bob
  27. DreamFever
  28. The Truth, with Lies
  29. Dead in the Family
  30. Dead Reckoning
  31. God is Not Great, How Religion Poisons Everything
  32. Smoke and Mirrors
  33. The Continual Condition 
  34. The Water Room

And 11 more books TBD. I'm very excited by this challenge and even more excited about the amazing book adventures I'll be having!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh just reminded me to add World War Z to my TBR. I'm sure you will do great, Happy 2011 reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to bury the lead...#15?!?!

    C&P-one of my most favorites eva...read that while dating Rachel, go figure....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH! I can't believe I waited so long to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water for elephants rocked. ROCKED.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mimi.. Happy to help! Thanks for joining the blog. Thanks and GL with our 2011 book goal too!

    Thomas.. Dude The Secret of Nimh is the bomb! ANd LOLOLOL I believe that.

    Moony.. I'm really looking forward to it

    Jen.. I've had the book for over a year and just haven't read it. But I've heard nothing but good things about it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just finished Water for Elephants, Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had Water for Elephants for a year now and just haven't started it. But I will def be delving into it in 2011. Thanks for review Mimi.
    I'm 1/2 way through BloodFever, it's good. I can see it progresses better each book. :)

    ReplyDelete